Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Beginnings

Hello everyone, I can finally say I have a blog now... I am excited to share with you my thoughts on my life and my beliefs and what ever else happens. Also, unless it turns out lame, I will post the top ten funniest/dumbest/best things that happened to me ( and most likely a friend was with me) at the end of each week. Tonight I will only do top 5 since it is my first post. I am also in the process of designing my own page and it is almost done but in the mean time, this will have to do. So here it goes...

1. We drove through McDonalds and the girl (Krystal) taking my money at the register, gave me 97 cents in all nickels (2 pennys) the last time I was there and when I pulled up the other day, she just laughed at me and I was ticked.

2. After splitting up the driving with a friend throughout the day yesterday, we got the finger twice and some other stupid stuff...(not our fault the first time.)

3. Today I found out that Hillsong is coming out with a new album and Taylor Swift is coming to town in April!

4. I heard The Fray literally a thousand times on the radio today. (Worst thing ever)

5. Went to Chick-Fil-A today for the first time in a while. (I work there and still love it. :] )

Tomorrow my best friend gets the opportunity to preach in front of our youth group for the first time. I really am excited to hear God use him like this. Starting tomorrow, I will also add in "my song of the day" (if there is one) Good night everyone!

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment