Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 3



Howdy...


Friday I got back from an incredible week of camp. Saturday morning, we leaft for Joplin Mo. I learned so much from Matt Miles in the creation truth ministry who tought on creation. For worship each night One Way Carravan lead us all in worship then Brian Mills closed out each night with awesome sermons. Overall, I was really refueled at this week of camp. I can't belive we are in the first offical week of summer! I miss camp...


Today we did worship at Carterville Christian Church. Two services this morning and a concert tonight. Its been a fun trip so far and we are not even half way done! Last night we ate at the Sigars house. Tonight Brryan did a great job at sharrng his testimony. He has come a long way already! We Leave tomorrow for Tulsa, OK. Prayers would be apreciated!

This is the church before the service started. Such an awesome building.

All of us afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment