Saturday, April 11, 2009

This Week

So far, this weekend has been awesome. Last night, I saw Hannah Montana with some of my good friends. (Really good movie) For this past week, everyone has been talking about Obama calling us a Post Christian nation. A few people have asked my oppinion and I think I have finally come up with it.

First of all, my youth minister pointed out to me the question, "were we ever a Christian Nation to begin with?" That answer I will leave to you because I don't know for sure.

Mainly, I see it as, no matter what religion we call our country, our faith is our faith. As long as we have freedom of religion, then why does it matter if we are refered to as "Post Christian?" As long as we as Christians stay strong for what believe is right and wrong, I don't have a problem with him saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment