Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cow Tipping

Greetings.
So yesterday I worked at the good ol chicken restaurant. I look on the schedule of where I am supposed to work for the lunch hour. I didn't see my name on the usual cashier slot where they normally place me. Instead, I finally found my name under the COW slot. Yes, they asked me to be in the giant 8 foot cow suit. Normally I would be like, "YES! finally the funnest job at chick-fil-a!" But yesterday, I was really sick and could not handle it so they just asked me to be the handler. (the guy who stands next to the cow while on Boones crossing.) Now, why would we have a Handler when the cow is just dancing in front of thousands of cars passing by during the lunch rush? Here is why.

Around three weeks ago, Chick-Fil-A cows would just stand on the Boones Crossing exit by themselves. (no handler) One day, one of my co workers was the cow and long story short, The police and Ambulance were called due to the long lived tradition of COW TIPPING. Yes. Cow tipping. Some guy and his friends thought it would be funny while sitting at the Boones Crossing intersection to get out and ambush the 8 foot tall cow. Doing so, The cow lied in the middle of the road for several minutes before he was helped out and then the police finally came. So now we need the Handler.

No comments:

Post a Comment