Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mom.

This past week has been crazy. This morning was the typical service that we have on Sunday mornings other than the fact that we had no sermon.
Instead, we had two moms come up and share their testimonies. It was cool to see my friends' moms get up there and share their passion for God and their love for their kids. It got me thinking. I have life pretty good. My mom is actually the best mom of 2009. (I will challenge anyone on that)
I really take my parents for granted. They love me unconditionally.
Dave Mehrle said this morning, The love of our mothers is the closest of unconditional love, that the love of God will ever be. My mom really cares about me and would do anything for me. It is is so easy for us to forget all of the nice little acts of kindness our moms show us each day. I love my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment