Monday, May 25, 2009

This extended weekend has been awesome. Although I have never puked this many times and still don't feel very good, its been good.

Yesterday, I began season three of 24. Yes it is freaking awesome.

Last night, I got the chance to hear the new United Album. It is incredibly awesome. Tear down the walls enters stores worldwide tomorrow. So awesome.

Diet Plan Week Two: Here we go! This last week has been dreadful.

Today my family and I went out to High Hill Camp to spend some time with our friends and fellowship. As the day continued on, my sister and her friends hogged the fourwheelers the whole time so I am like, "Hey lets get the golfcart and drive around camp!" So long story short, I nearly get the golfcart stuck in the lake fully covering my friend and I in mud forcing us to pull the golf cart out. It was a lot of fun. Now, I know what your thinking, "I why did I just spend 19 minutes reading this horible story?" Here is why, because you did not get a golf cart stuck in a lake.
So there you have it. Happy Memorial day!

No comments:

Post a Comment