Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 3

So Monday at 2:30, my mom tells me, "Zachary, I am going on a diet. You are gonna do it too." I said, "NO." She says, "its cool, the only catch is after three, you can't eat anymore carbs. Only protein" So I agreed. Monday night around 7:30, I went to McDonald's and simply told my friend Joe, "I will start tomorrow." He laughed in my face.

Tuesday came. I worked from 11:00-3:00 at chick-fil-a. At 3:17 i decided I would move the diet to 4:00 instead of 3:00 since I get off work at 3:00 now and I want to eat my free meal they give me. After 4:00 last night, I ate no more carbs though. Then I threw up for 2 minutes last night at 11:45 so I don't know whats going on.

So today, is Wednesday (just so you know) and I will attempt to actually succeed through my new diet. I will post how much weight I have 1. Lost or 2. Gained everyday.
Starting at 185 my goal is 150 by August.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. good luck!

    I always find gimmick diets a little hard to follow. The no carbs after 3pm basically assumes that 1. you are getting too many calories from carbs in your food, and 2. you always meet your calorie-from-carb quota before 3pm each day. If either of those things isn't accurate for you, then the diet won't be effective.

    Have fun though - dieting can actually be fun if you set goals and have reasonable steps to help you reach them.

    ReplyDelete