Sunday, March 1, 2009

Great Weekend!

Hello everyone.
This past weekend has been incredible for me. I attended the anual Disipleship Conference friday and saturday and just really grew with God. The coolest thing I got to experience was this elective Saturday morning that was a video that played and just told us to pray for different things. (Thanking God, Repenting, praying for community and family ect...)

I have understood this for a while but it really opened my eyes when another elective had the phrase, "Worship music itself is actually a VERY VERY small part of worship." I have known and understood this but I feel like I really grasp it now.

It seems like for the last few years of conferences, I attended looking and waiting for something incredible to hit me and change my life when why I was waiting and looking like crazy, I would miss everything important that would have affected me. This weekend, I just decided I was there to get to know God and to worship and glorify him providing me with one of the most incredible weekends ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment