Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Italy

Monday morning, I will begin the journey halfway across the world to visit Italy with my grandmother. We leave around 7:30 that morning and return the 18th. (I think) Five awesome things I am expecting to come out of the trip are:

1. Away from everything and everyone for ten days!
2. I have over 20 hours of air time (roundtrip) to do make up school work!
3. I get to see Rome and several other parts of Italy!
4. I get to spend some time with my grandma.
5. Last and NOT least, All expenses are paid!!! (Aparently, she has been saving for this since I was born so I am overjoyed)

Tonight we had practice and I can finally say it is my week to lead with my very good friend. (I lead the band and she leads the congregation) It works really well for us cause I can't sing at this point (taking lessons as we speak) Tonight went really well though. I have had the set up for over 2 months (I lead every month..Shows how far I plan in advance...) Planning this advance allows me the time to prepare and change things around and basically make it perfect and wonderful. I wish I could say this sunday is the same set it was two months ago, but I can't. It is actually completely different and I really hope it goes well Sunday.

Song of the day: Stars-Crowder

No comments:

Post a Comment